Clarus supplies investment-related advice, research and consultancy to:
- Financial planning and advisory firms
- Wealth management entities
- Pension consultants
- Pension fund trustees and sponsors
- Charities and other not-for-profit organisations
- Other market participants including representative and educational bodies
Primary Services Offered
- Portfolio structuring and strategic asset allocation
- Review and development of your investment process
- Performance analysis and monitoring
- Calibration and representation of risk - funds and portfolios
- Selection / evaluation / monitoring / review of investment providers and funds
- Provision of material supporting statements of suitability
- Client briefings, seminars and investment reports
- Assessment of standalone/ad-hoc investment opportunities
Why Do Investment Advisors Use Clarus?
The provider and product landscape is wide, complex and ever-changing, like the markets themselves.
We can help firms to build a robust process around investment which, properly implemented, will serve them (and their clients) well. Having a strong investment process supports the consistency of advice across the advisors within a firm and over time.
Accessing specialist input can increase efficiency within a firm with advisors being freed up for client-facing activities.
Put simply, it can be much more efficient to buy in specialist expertise in relation to investment - just as with compliance and I.T. It can also reduce risk and be a source of competitive advantage.